Tuesday 17 July 2012

Photo challenge




Movement:



On my mind - Getting everyone up and dressed to get out of the house:




Cute - friends puppy:



Where i shopped - today i did the food shop at Sainsburys and picked up a basket in the sale and some notebooks for gifts:





Bathroom:




On the shelf:




Soft - a little ones skin:




Self portrait - tired eyes:




Busy - making:




Best part of my day - Fajitas and disaronno with my man:




Fun: today i went shopping in Primark - hadn't been shopping in so long. I came away with a few bits including this waffle dressing gown:




On the floor - little one had been entertaining us before school:




Seat - my side of the sofa:





Garden:




Lunch : i forgot to take a pic of lunch, so here is the cake i had after:





Big: my big chunky knit cardi hanging in the hall:




Favourite colour:




xx


Lovely things:


- Watching my son in his school play
- 250 followers on Instagram
- Lindt dark chocolate with a hint of sea salt dipped in tea - mmmmmmm



7 comments:

Country Rabbit said...

thank you huni, i will look out for it- yum!!!! i do love feta and my twin being vegetarian since she was 11 yrs has opened my eyes to what can be done with lovely veg n cheese ;0)
i love the photo challenge, im following you on pinterest, but i cant get Instagram- i need an upgrade to my phone ;0)x

Missy said...

Love the basket and wish I could be bothered to run to Sainsbury's and buy one!
Like the sound of that chocolate, salt and tea combo as well!
Happy Tuesday!

Deborah said...

Love your bathroom and the little mouse on your bookshelf :) have a happy week sweetie

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Country Rabbit said...

i was just thinking about those choco covered pretzels that are salty- mmmmmmmmmm i havent had them in a long time- wonder if they still do them? x

vintage grey said...

Love your sweet photos, and the bathroom is so pretty with the blue! Happy day to you! xo Heather

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Beautiful photos! Have a great day!

Callies Cottage said...

Lovely pics....I have the same basket-very useful!
Callie x