Sunday 4 March 2012

Spring

I am so pleased Spring is pretty much here. 
What i love about Spring:




Blossom:



Car boot sales:




My birthday in May:




Lambs:




Daffodils:




Easter:




Waking up to the sound of lawn mowers on a Sunday:




Ballet pumps:





Eating ice cream by the sea or at a fair:




Vest tops:




Warm sunny days and light evenings:




Picnics and bike rides:




Open windows:




Cardis and sunglasses:






What do you love about Spring?

Let me know and my favourite comment will win some springy postcards!!!


xx


Todays lovely things: (This list is actually from yesterday as that is when i set up the post)

1) Cuddles with the cutest newborn baby.
2) Watching The Vow - Channing Tatum - oh my!!!
3) A really lovely meal here with the hubbie.




5 comments:

charlotte said...

gorgeous photos, I love the lawn mower one!! Hope your little boy's on the mend.

Grateful4Crochet said...

These photos are amazingly beautiful!!!!
It's Autumn here, but our Autumn is pretty much the same as Summer at the moment :-)

♥ Miss Tea said...

Absolutely adore all the photos! what i love about spring is layering down the clothes and the sweet smell of flowers that are blooming everytime i pass by people's houses!

I'd like to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

x susan

Jewel said...

Oh I really hope you're right and spring is here! It was snowing here yesterday so I am not so sure! xxx

Gem said...

I loved the Vow, I was a bit disappointed with the end though, what did you think?

My fave things about spring is being able to have the windows wide open and going for lovely walks without a coat x x x x