Wednesday 1 February 2012

Vintage Easter swap partners




I have picked partners by pulling out of a hat (well a tupperware actually)





Here we go:
















Please go and say hello to your partners. Take a good look around their blogs to get to know them and email them to find out if they are allergic to anything etc.

Please send at least 5 items with a vintage and/or shabby chic feel. Try and make at least 1 handmade.
Packages should be sent by April 1st to arrive in time for Easter. 

Please note: I am only hosting this swap. Therefore, as you are all now paired up, my role is now over. I hope that you all receive a nice parcel but I cannot in any way guarantee this and I am not responsible for the contents of your parcels or the communication you have with your partner. However, if you do have any problems then please feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do. (Great words stolen from Hookin with Laa Laa)

Here are some gorgeous pics from Weheartit that may inspire you. But remember please choose and make things that you think your partner, not you, will like.

















Have fun!!

xx

8 comments:

LaaLaa said...

What lovely piccies! I was all swapped out after Christmas so am having a swap break. I hope you all have fun! xxx

Charlotte said...

Easter is coming! I love Easter so much. Total rabbitness everywhere you look :)

Charlotte
x

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Thank you for hosting and for the inspiring pics! Am off to check out my partner's blog x

Dawn said...

Thank you. Lovely inspiring images. x

FeltByRae said...

Thank you so much for hosting - I am so looking forward to swapping and have been in touch my partner already :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting. Lovely photos ... :0)

Tina said...

Thanks so much for hosting this swap. I have been in touch with my partner and I hope she gets in touch with me too. :) xx

Kelly said...

How exciting!!!! Have been over can't wait to get to know a new blogger!