Friday 30 September 2011

My favourite blogs of the moment




I have so many blogs that i love. You can see who i follow on my profile page. I also read lots of others too (But i may not be able to follow because i have gone over my amont that i can follow on blogger!!)

Here are some blogs/ladies that i am really loving:



I love this blog and this gorgeous lady. Tracey is very honest and has a beautiful home and family. I love her style. We have so much in common. She recently commented that she'd love to come to tea. I wish we lived closer as i'd definately have her over for a cuppa and a natter.


 Country Rabbit - Formally A mermaids purse

Kazzys blog has been a favourite of mine for a long time.
Again i love her home and her beautiful sweetpea. She is a wonderfully gifted lady who always makes me smile.



This is one super stylish blog. I love her photos, her style and her fabulous camping trips.



The colours on this blog are so cheery. I love Lucys makes. 



I am a huge Belle and Boo fan. This blog keeps me up to date with the happenings of Belle and Boo. I can't wait for the Christmas collection.




I have followed this lovely lady from the beginning of my journey in blogland. She always has great makes and wonderful ideas.



Such a gorgeous blog and a wonderful inspirational lady.




A fairly new discovery for me. A great blog that i am really enjoying.



This is a fab blog. Always cheers me up!




So theres my list. Thank you to all these ladies and all the other lovely blogs i read. You are my daily inspiration.

xx

Please come and join me at my LissyLou facebook page if you haven't already. You can keep up to date with blog posts, and see lots more pictures.

6 comments:

Country Rabbit said...

great minds think a like ;0)...i was justing posting on here when a comment email buzzed up from you hehe x...Love the bloggys you're liking, it means so much you follow me i soooo enjoy, get inspired by yours x

Tracy Glover said...

Awwww. I am so touched. How sweet you are. Ilove your blog too. Kazzy's is another favourite, another kindred spirit, I think. I also enjoy Florence and rose. What a cute home she has. Junaholique is really good. I have been reading it for a while. Her pics are amazing and I am in love with her vinage clothes collection.
Woo hoo, you've made my day. xxx

Amanda said...

I did'nt know we had a limit of Blogs to follow! I'll check some of these out.

Pippin Lane said...

Awwww thankyou Lissy Lou, I am always on the look out for new blogs too, and now I shall have to have a look at the ones I am unfamiliar with.
happy Friday to you...
nattie xx

vintage girl said...

Wonderful blogs! I'm sure you are a favourite of many too. xx

♥ Miss Tea said...

awwww you're my fave blog too!! thank you so much, you're so sweet! your blog is lovely and inspiring for me! x susan