Monday 31 January 2011

Energy


My word for this year is ENERGY!! I need much more of it!! ;)

I have been doing well actually, i have been working out and it has definately given me more energy.

Do you want to see what i have been using??












 
They are fab. The only workout DVD's i have ever stuck too!! There are five 10 minute workouts on each dvd.
Everyone can find 10mins to work out.
I have been doing them about 3 times a week.
Because Amazon are selling them for such low prices i have bought 5 of the dvds - thats 25 different workouts!!! meaning its hard to get bored because your not doing the same routine again and again!!!

Have fun and let me know if you try them out

xx

2 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Well done with the exercise DVDs! I use Pump it Up, not very often but I don't feel like I'm exercising when I do use them as they're just like dancing away in your front room!

Victoria xx

Andi's English Attic said...

Oh my goodness, well done! I can NEVER stick to these workouts and have found swimming the only thing acceptable (it works, too!). I've lapsed since I was ill a while ago and finding it hard to get back into the routine. I will. I will... xx