Monday 13 September 2010

Notebook Monday



-I was introduced to Good List Daily by Alison at Brocante home.
Such a lovely site where you can record your 10 daily grateful lists and read others.
I'm also following on facebook.







A fabulous information site with information such as:








The most gorgeous products and a few fun novelty bits are listed on this site.

I love/I want:



Sat Nag!!!




Mmmmm i wonder if i could get away with buying this???
( Hubby, if your reading this, you don't really piss me off)



-Gorgeous Autumn quotes:



Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.  
Albert Camus



Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.  
Elizabeth Lawrence


Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile.
William Cullen Bryant


In the garden, Autumn is, indeed the crowning glory of the year, bringing us the fruition of months of thought and care and toil. And at no season, safe perhaps in Daffodil time, do we get such superb colour effects as from August to November.
Rose G. Kingsley


Every leaf speaks bliss to me,
Fluttering from the autumn tree.
Emily Bronte


Have a beautiful week
xx

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I wouldn't say no to that heart decorated bowl, just lovely.
Lisa x

bibbitybob said...

Just seen your comment on Crafty Helens blog and just wanted to reassure you that, from my point of view at least, I absolutely love your notebook posts and wouldn't have even considered that they could be a marketing ploy! Please keep posting them :) I have lots of virtual scrapbook pieces, as well as real life notebooks full of all sorts and it's a joy to read someone else's too x