Friday 22 May 2009

Just seen this on another blog so thought i'd have a go. Feel free to do it too.

1. What are your current obsessions? bags!!

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? jeans.

3. What's for dinner? wraps with realeat, mushrooms, spinach, onion, hullomi and pesto.

4. Last thing you bought? A pink clutch bag.

5. What are you listening to? The four of us have just been listening and dancing madly to Love shack by the B52's.

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?I'd be goddess of disorganized perfection.

7. Favorite vacation spots? Venice and cornwall.

8. Reading right now? Heidi.

9. Four words to describe yourself - Honest, dizzy, thoughtful and stubborn. I'm Taurean!

10. Guilty pleasure? Chocolate Gu pots.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? Normally if i do something embarrasing, my husband takes the mick and we just can't stop laughing.

12. Favorite thing to do in the summer? Sit outside somwhere lovely with a cream tea.

13. Planning to travel to next? Cornwall and hopefully New york at the end of the year.

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? A fabulous meal at My Kitchen in Leigh on sea. The dessert of strawberry and chocolate mess was heavenly.

15. When did you last get tipsy? In venice, one too many cocktails in a jazz bar.

16. Favorite ever film? Thats a toughie, i have a few. At the moment i can't watch 'The holiday' enough.

17. Care to share some wisdom? Everything is a gift from god if your willing to unwrap it and see the present.

18. Least favorite part of your day? being woken up way to early for my liking.

19. What make/model was your first car? A lovely blue Vauxhall corsa si. I was very lucky, my lovely nan and grandad bought me a brand new car.

20. Favourite song to sing? Valerie.......!!Amy Winehouse

Have a great weekend, i'm off to a carboot tommorrow.

xx

3 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Lou

I think we are FRIENDS swapping...and I can't recall if we have swapped addressesxx

Could you email me if you are my partner!
Thanks!
Sam

rmbr30553@blueyonder.co.uk

bex said...

hello!! sorry it took me a while to message you back, i went home to see my folks for the weekend and they have a slow interent connection! im looking forward to the see side swap too!! i'll be back soon...got to unpack!
x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I love the Holiday too and could watch it over and over!

Victoria xx