Monday 23 February 2009

Woo hoo!! 30 followers, thank you!! I've been blogging now for about 2 1/2 months. I'm really enjoying it. I log on everyday to check what you've all been up to and blog if i feel like it. I'm finding it chills me out, i only spend between 10 mins to an hour max depending on what time i've got so i'm not finding that it eats into my day, like i've heard recently it does others. I've so enjoyed seeing all your lovely things, makes etc and you have all inspired me so much!!


So to todays post: One of the magazines i subscribe to is Junior magazine. I love the photos in it, here are a few recent ones:




xx





6 comments:

Sal said...

They are lovely photos! I keep wishing my children were small again!;-)

Shabby Chick said...

Well done on the 30 followers! I gained two and then lost two today, very strange! I find blogging a great way to chill out too, though if I'm feeling sorry for myself sometimes I can find I go too many shades of envious green when I see people's new purchases ;)

I love the pics of the girls holding hands and the ones having a tea party, they are lovely.

Mel xxx

Beki said...

It's such a nice feeling the more followers you get isn't it?
I think I may do another giveaway when I get to 50.
lucky you with Junior Magazine, our local Smiths has stopped doing it and won't order it in and nowhere else locally stocks it. I'm now drooling over your pictures.
Have a good week.
Take care
Hugs
Beki xxx

la la Lovely said...

Oh I love the images... your mags are so much more stylish than ours (so I think)... thanks for sharing them! Have a happy week!
xx Trina

Ragged Roses said...

Wonderful images, thanks fpr sharing them with us.
Kimx

Shabby Chick said...

Hi hun, just realised I didn't reply to yesterday! I did email MelMel (and delete your comment with email address on) so I hope you can get into it now. Let me know if you've not heard from her but she was going to email you xxx