Tuesday 17 February 2009

Hello girls!!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
Me and the hubby made a nice romantic meal, goats cheese salad and chocolate fondue with fruit and biscuits. We had a thifty valentines this year, i bought him some choccies, and wrapped them up using recycled bits from around the house, i've even managed to use this bag for 4 years running (he hasn't noticed). I made his card and ne made mine. We had more snow Thursday night!! This little mound was the snowman from a week ago.

Our street looked pretty. I love fresh snow!!
When the snow cleared, this is what was left. It reminded me of the scene from 'The Snowman'
Which by the way, if you can, go see 'The Snowman' at The Peacock Theatre in London. It is fabulous. It is always on at christmas time.
It is my best friends birthday today, she is lying in reading mags!!! How lovely!!
We went to see 'vagina monologues' on Friday. I didn't really know what to expect, but it was a laugh.
Update on my Grandad: I saw him last night, it was very upsetting, he is not well at all. I'm going to see him again tommorrow.
My hubby is off for a few days as it is half term, He has taken my eldest swimming. When he gets back we are off out for lunch and maybe a walk. Oh, by the way, we finally managed our family bike ride!! woo hoo! On sunday, we set out, my youngest looked very cute in his little chair, with his helmet on. I was so wobbly to start with, i haven't ridden for years, but it was so much fun.
And lastly, my hair is now dark brown!! not the brown i planned on. I was so shocked at first but now i love it, and it does go with my 'colours'!!
bye bye for now
xx

5 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

HUGS to you and your Grandad, I can just imagine how it was to see him unwell and not like himself :(

Mel xxx

Poppy said...

It’s not easy seeing your Grandad unwell, my grandad has had stroke so I know how you are feeling.
Have a lovely week…love Lou xxx

Monica said...

Love your 'snowman'!
I am sorry for your Grandad, they are a part of us, aren't they...- hugs to you!
Monica.

vicki archer said...

Glad you had a great Valentine's Day and I am very sorry about your Grandad, xv.

Shsjndkdns said...

Hiya Lou, just to let you know I have tagged you xx