Wednesday 18 February 2009

25 things...

I have been tagged by littleGem to let you know 25 things about me.

1. I am scared of heights.
2. I bite my nails, although i'm getting better with the help of Stop n grow.
3. My idol is Audrey Hepburn.
4. I don't go in swimming pools or the sea, because i think it's dirty.
5. I have loads of slogan/picture tees.

6. If i had been a boy, i would have been called James.
7. I really hate coffee.
8. I only drink tea if there's biscuits to dunk.
9. I have tons of Marilyn Monroe pictures and other memrobilia - i think she's gorgeous.
10. My middle name is my mums first name.
11. I am a typical Taurus.
12. I have one short sighted eye and one long sighted eye.
13. I love photos and have them everywhere.
14. I have a pacemaker.
15. I own the whole DVD collection of Friends, i never get bored of watching it.
16. I am obssessed with Tinkerbell.
17. I want to live in a house like i used to draw as a kid - door in the middle, sash windows around and 2 chimneys.
18. I have so many notebooks!! This one was given to me by my hubby and describes me perfectly 'Unorganized perfectionist'.


19. I love love love bags!!!!!!

20. Paris is my favourite city.

21. I love the colour white.
22. I hate and am terrified of birds, esp pigeons, just looking at them makes me cringe!!
23. I am a veggie and i don't eat eggs or much dairy.
24. I got engaged in Cambridge.
25. I get really irritated by selfish people. I mean really irritated, i wish i didn't. I hate that they take up so much of my thoughts!!
Thanks Gem
I'll pass this on to Thecraftytrundler, Cathylouise, and Beckimarie.
xx

5 comments:

cathypentonatelier said...

ok thanks will try and think of 25 things lol!!!
Take care
Cathy

Deravelled Gem said...

I'm the same as you - I hate swimming in public swimming pools. I think it all stems from when I was 11 and at a pool party in the local swimming pool, and a big brown poo floated past us. That just sums it up for me!! lol :)

Gemma x x

P.S: If you pop over to my blog, there are some awards waiting for you! :)

Shsjndkdns said...

Very interesting facts Lissylou! Thankyou for joining in. I have a load of picture tshirts too - I went a bit mad when I was in New York and came back with about 10 tshirts!X

Monica said...

WOW Lissylou! Thanks for sharing so many things about you!
I LOVE the Unorganized Perfectionist notebook!!!!!!!!!! It fits me well, too...;)
Monica x.
P.S. Thanks a lot for the sweet comments you always leave on my little pages...

Hollypop's said...

Hi Lissylou, thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading your 25 things, unorganized perfectionist that's me too!
Nickyx