Thursday 22 January 2009

A lovely day with my boy

Two posts today!

I've had a lovely day with my youngest, even if he did throw food all over Costas. We went and did lots of shopping(I think it's turning into an obsession!) and had lunch, a cake and a hot chocolate, yum!! Below are some of the bits i bought:I have been wanted a sleep mask for ages, but always find them pricy(i should have made one really) but today i found this one for £2 in the sale at Past times. Also from there i bought a lovely Fairies book (below are some pictures), and a fairy story for my niece that i'll keep to give her at Easter. I also got some more picture hole punches.


I loved this top from TKMaxx, i have a thing for slogan or picture tops, that i like to wear with slouchy cardis.

I couldn't resist this ornament for my Mum, she'll love it (her and her 2 grandchildren). I hope it will cheer her up as she's at home with a broken foot at the moment.








I also got some samples from a curtain shop, i'm going to make some lavender hearts with them.

2 comments:

Beki said...

You have great taste in books! I can say this because you have the same taste as me, in childrens and adults.
Cuban heels is a fab book.
My favourite book to read to Jack is 'Guess how much I love you' and I love Old Bear but sadly when I went to hunt out my eldests Old bear books they seem to of disappeared (probably when we moved). So, charity shops here I come!
Take care
Hugs
Beki xxx

Thecraftytrundler said...

You had a lovely day by the sound of things!! Love the books, t-shirt , and the samples too!! You will have to show us the hearts when they're done.
I'm looking forward to the better weather, then we can all start car booting again!
Also, do you like dolls houses? I have one in my conservatory, but haven't looked at it for ages. I used to go to dolls house & miniature events with my sister in law. May have to look again.

Hugs : )

Sharon