Friday 30 January 2009

Samples and a poorly little one

Had to do a quick post, as i'm so excited!! some of my fabric samples turned up today!! The big ones (12x9 inch) are from John Lewis and the small ones from Sofa.com. Not sure what to do with them yet.

My littlest is unwell at the moment, he's snotty and coughy and feeling sorry for himself. He is so sleepy, i had to take these cute pictures. I feel so sorry for them when their ill, but i have to admit i do love all the cuddles i get. x


5 comments:

Mary Poppins said...

Your samples are gorgeous I am sure you shall use them perfectly :)

Yes CK I am waiiittting :)

((((( Hugs ))))) your precious one :)

Love

Mary

X

Doolallysally said...

I love the hands picture, there's something about little hands isn't there?! Have a good weekend. Love Sal x

Poppy said...

I hope your little man gets well soon!
Great samples, I can’t wait to see what you do with them!
Have a lovely weekend…love Lou xxx

Beki said...

I've tagged you!

Hope your little man feels better soon.

(((hugs))) to both of you

Thecraftytrundler said...

Bless him, hope he feels better soon.At that age, they usually recover quickly.
Got all my samples too, and like you, I'm not sure what to do with them yet. I was thinking of a patchwork cushion, haven't felt too inspired this week!

Hugs & a lovely weekend!!

Sharon xx